Phase 1 - Chocolate Seed Cycle Bliss Ball Recipe
(MENSTRUAL AND FOLLICULAR – DAYS 1-14)Get creative with our Phase 1 Blend by making these delicious Chocolate Seed Cycle Bliss Balls. The recipe is gluten free, refined sugar free and you can modify it to suit your needs! They are a great snack to have on hand, not to mention full of all the seed cycling benefits. This recipe provides you with your daily dose required when following seed cycling for natural hormone balance.
New to seed cycling for hormone balance?Let’s get you up to speed! Seed cycling is an all-natural technique which combines the best of nutritional and naturopathic practices to restore hormonal balance for women. It is a gentle technique that has been used for generations to harness the power of four natural seeds (flaxseeds, pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame seeds) throughout our 28-day menstrual cycle. The natural oils, vitamins and minerals in each seed help women experiencing hormonal issues to unlock optimal hormone balance. Seed cycling has been used for hundreds of years to alleviate symptoms associated with hormonal imbalances, such as acne, menstrual cramps and PMS. Whether you’re coming off the contraceptive pill, trying for a baby or going through menopause, seed cycling can guide you gently through some of those key transitional hormonal periods of your life.
Wondering how seed cycling helps with fertility and conception?It has been found to balance the two main hormones affecting pregnancy (Progesterone and Estrogen), which can assist with falling pregnant. Please note: Seed cycling is not recommended for women past their first trimester of pregnancy. Consult with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or trying to fall pregnant, prior to consuming.
Chocolate Seed Cycle Bliss Ball Recipe
- 2 tablespoons organic nut butter
- 8 Medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 container of The Seed Cycle Phase 1 blend (280g)
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut, for coating
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for approx. 3-5 minutes until the mixture comes together
- With wet hands, roll the mixture into balls (14 larger balls or 28 smaller balls will give you the correct dosage of the seed blend). Please note: If the mixture feels dry add a little extra water.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut or your choice of coatings and refrigerate or freeze in an airtight container until ready to eat.
- Consume 1 or 2 seed cycle bliss balls daily (depending on the number you created, 14 or 28)